I Got One

4K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Schimmelaw 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Auto part Car
Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Chopper
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire
Its all there, but some issues to deal with. There will be questions to come. I promise. Let the disassembly begin. Rick

See less See more
#13 · (Edited)
Nice collection and shop! Like TMAS asked... what are your plans for the ZB? Are you going to mod it or bring it back to stock? I can tell you from experience that the stock 49cc engine w/3spd auto tranny is downright dangerous on the streets. It's too underpowered and slow. I was always impeding traffic. Everything changed when I stuck the loncin 125cc in it though!

I just started using that mothers black stuff too. It's awesome! My 2005 Burgman 650 has about an acre of black plastic that faded over the years because I don't always cover the scooter. Maybe 30 minutes of time and 1/4 bottle of that black mothers stuff and it looks like new now! It's last over a month too.

#14 ·
d0n,
Was going to mod out one with parts I have found/looking for while keeping the other one stock. Silver powder on both frames (wear and rust). Stock red wheels/tires and seat for one. Just trying to main a stock appearance using the "good" parts.
Thinking silver hubs and black rims with some new Heindeau street rubber, aluminum swingarm, reservoir shock, trick pipe, black seat, mini turn signals and bigger motor for the other.

Attachments

#17 ·
Tmas, frame got powdered a satin silver. Left the swingarm in it's natural state. It looks too cool to cover up. Found the following pipe on the interweb: Motorkit for the Skyteam PBR copy. Looks pretty close to the stocker. Hope it eventually fits. Wont know for awhile, my lil hardtail is currently taking up my time and resources. A few pics because everybody likes em.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.