Help Please. Piranha 140

PlanetMinis Forums

Help Please. Piranha 140

This is a discussion on Help Please. Piranha 140 within the Chinese/Import Minis - General Discussion forums, part of the General Talk category; so I am a dumb ass and pulled the plug that is across from the oil plug when doing the oil. (don't remember the name ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By geezer

Thread: Help Please. Piranha 140

This user has no status.

Help Please. Piranha 140

so I am a dumb ass and pulled the plug that is across from the oil plug when doing the oil. (don't remember the name of it ) but I dint know how it went back in because the spring shot out and I dint even find the long plug thing with holes in it tell I searched the oil pan for more parts. so I put the spring in first and that ended up back in the gears. couldn't get it out so I pulled the motor. got it out and back together correct ( the tube plug thing then the spring ) the motor sat out for awile because I was gonna have someone do the cam and springs, but that never happened so I put it back in and now it wont start. only a little compression and when I kick it with the throttle spun it has like no compression. wtf did I do wrong? ( all bolts seam tight, don't think I have any air leaks)
    P.S. im done drinking beer and working on my bike at the same time lol

is Ride this

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGripIt&RipIt View Post
    so I am a dumb ass and pulled the plug that is across from the oil plug when doing the oil. (don't remember the name of it ) but I dint know how it went back in because the spring shot out and I dint even find the long plug thing with holes in it tell I searched the oil pan for more parts. so I put the spring in first and that ended up back in the gears. couldn't get it out so I pulled the motor. got it out and back together correct ( the tube plug thing then the spring ) the motor sat out for awile because I was gonna have someone do the cam and springs, but that never happened so I put it back in and now it wont start. only a little compression and when I kick it with the throttle spun it has like no compression. wtf did I do wrong? ( all bolts seam tight, don't think I have any air leaks)
    P.S. im done drinking beer and working on my bike at the same time lol
    It sounds like it may have jumped time,cam chain skipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pitmx#34 likes this.
    Ride on the edge

Sponsored Links