PlanetMinis Forums

xr 70r parts

This is a discussion on xr 70r parts within the CRF50/CRF70 Parts For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; i want to get rid of my 2002 xr 70r and all it has now is a plus 2 billetware swinger (great condition), a works ...

Thread: xr 70r parts

This user has no status.

xr 70r parts

i want to get rid of my 2002 xr 70r and all it has now is a plus 2 billetware swinger (great condition), a works performance shock that is good condition but needs to be rebuilt, and then there is the frame and engine which may or may not be salvageable. I will sell the swinger and shock as a combo for 215 shipped and the rest of the bike for a 150 plus shipping. if you want everything it will be 350 plus shipping. dont have pics right now but will get them upon request. Make offers, i need money to race snocross this year because my parents are getting a divorce and Im only 16 so itll be difficult to afford everything by myself.

This user has no status.

Re: xr 70r parts

whats wrong with the frame and motor? title or a bill of sale? is everything there for the bike or just frame, swinger, motor?

This user has no status.

i may by the frame, how much?

This user has no status.

The frame is slightly bent in the back but everything will go together with ease as the plastics and motor have been on it and taken off. Idk i would have to figure out shipping but id like to get 55 for it plus shipping and the motor has just been beat on and is all stock. It will work and all but it should definitely get looked at. 100 plus shipping for the motor

This user has no status.

Btw there is no title and im only 16 and we got the bike back in like 03 so no bill of sale

This user has no status.

damn well I need a Bill of sale from the owner to bring it to cali or they wont let me get a green sticker for it...lmk if your parents will do that...do you have everything for it or is it just the frame and motor?

This user has no status.

On a side note sorry to hear about your parents splitting up. Good luck with the Sno-cross funding.

This user has no status.

if the engine will start, run and doesn't have broken cases ill take it. PM sent. I need it for a stroker build.

This user has no status.

Hey man do you still have the billetware swing arm and shock? if so could you send me some pics?

Ads