PlanetMinis Forums banner

Wanted: Mechanic To Install Tb88 Kit

567 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  racerman85 
#1 ·
Ok I'm looking for someone to install a tb 88 race head kit and hv oil pump for me. I will ship the motor to your house with the race head kit and hv oil pump, pay you to install it, and then you ship it back. Let me know.

#12 ·
cmktech said:
Ok I'm looking for someone to install a tb 88 race head kit and hv oil pump for me. I will ship the motor to your house with the race head kit and hv oil pump, pay you to install it, and then you ship it back. Let me know.

Trust me when I say you're talking to the ultimate noob when it comes to engine builds... My first BBK install was a bit daunting, but with the help of the shop manual (BTW... The price on that one above that's for sale is AWSOME!!) and the instructions at Dano's site.... It was a piece of cake.

There are things you need to watch out for and you'll see those as you dig into the project. I started my fiddy addiction less than a year ago and, to date, I've install over a dozen top end kits... Now, I can do them in my sleep... :lol:

My advice... Do it yourself. Take your time. Pay attention to details and all will be well!! AND... you can say you did it yourself!!! The ultimate ego builder!! :D And if you do run into any problem, someone is most often on line here at "the planet" that can help.... Go for it man!!! You'll be glad you did!!

#14 ·
Do it yourself. That way, if something breaks in the engine later you'll know what your doing that time around. Also if you have a problem im sure that everyone here will be willing to help. Great experience, plus you dont have the chance of some Cory O'mally type character to rip you off. Plus its more fun when you get it back together and it runs... Good luck and have fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.