PlanetMinis Forums banner

2005 DRZ400sm

1K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  daddysmut 
#1 ·
selling for a friend, delete if it violates anything... he owns the shop, but it's his personal bike...

2005 DRZ400SM

Akropovic Full Titanium Exhaust

OEM Suzuki 39mm FCR pumper carb

James Dean Jet Kit

OEM Carb Mount (spigot, airbox, snorkel etc..)

OEM DRZ400 offroad CDI box

Hotcams Intake and Exhaust stage II cams

OEM High Compression Gasket Set

LightSpeed Carbon Fiber Frame Guards

LightSpeed Carbon Fiber Chaiun Guide

Billet Oil Filter Cover

Billet Starter Cover

Renthal Handlebars

Galfer Front Braided Line

Galfer Rear Braided Line

Galfer Sintered Pads

Works Connection Rotating Bar Clamps

Cycra Handguards

Baja Designs rear taillight kit

LED turn Signals front and rear

CRG billet mirror

Pirelli Supercorsas (almost new)

EK Grand Prix Chain

Vortex 39t Rear sprocket

Castrol R4 superbike oil (always)

Still have most of the OE stuff to go with it..

Bike is alot faster than a stock DRZ, the bike has never been dropped and will run around 115 with the current gearing. Bike is mint and is available for viewing in Oklahoma City, OK

405-733-0300

cycle.1@coxinet.net

See less See more
#13 ·
daddysmut said:
:lol: that's funny!!! only a hand full of guys will get that one.....good stuff tho :D
Like me!!! :lol:

Matt...

I'm in the market... what are the possibilities of shipping? And will this one be faster than Mr. Smut's "soon-to-be-converted-to-black bike? :lol:

PM me and let's talk... ;)

#17 ·
stlwalnut said:
bump for chicken strips!

Hard to scrub the edge with that skinny wheel, 4 incher I think. Here is a 160 Sportec M-1 on my old KTM 640 street ride, 4.25" wide wheel. I'd drag bars and still have them strips.

Attachments

#18 ·
filthyboatguy said:
Hard to scrub the edge with that skinny wheel, 4 incher I think. Here is a 160 Sportec M-1 on my old KTM 640 street ride, 4.25" wide wheel. I'd drag bars and still have them strips.
it's very true. i've got a 140 on the DRZ and i was carving up the road got home and was surprised to see that i hadn't hit the lip. i took a pic but was to embarrassed to post it. i have it at home. and will post it later. i will say, mine were smaller tho :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.