PlanetMinis Forums

Fastace forks

This is a discussion on Fastace forks within the CRF50 forums, part of the General Talk category; does anyone know if fast ace forks like theses ones Fork Forks FASTACE AS-01 XR/CRF50 50 KLX DNM Marzocchi on eBay.ca (item 390175308181 end time ...

Thread: Fastace forks

This user has no status.

Fastace forks

does anyone know if fast ace forks like theses ones Fork Forks FASTACE AS-01 XR/CRF50 50 KLX DNM Marzocchi on eBay.ca (item 390175308181 end time 21-Nov-10 14:16:33 EST) work with the stock crf50 frame. do the crf50 bearings and raises work with the raises on the fork?

is Is geting close to finishing
    the 70 FINALLY

Re: Fastace forks

I wouldn't buy anything from that seller. That's PCC motors other account and there has a lot of complaints about them around here. If I had a 50 I would be all over the pro 50 front end. Nothing against the fast ace stuff but I think those forks would be huge on a 50 unless you've got a big swingarm too.

Piranha Pro 50 Front End fits CRF 50 and Pit Bikes - Pit Bike Chassis Parts - Front Forks - Piranha Pro 50 Front End fits CRF 50 and Pit Bikes - TBolt USA, LLC

is currently licking windows

I have Fastace AS02's on my +1 framed 50 and yes you will need an extended swinger to get the bike to sit right....

This user has no status.

I've purchased a few times from pcc motor and never had any problems, both directly from the website and off ebay, just know what you are getting before you buy it.

The as02 are pretty tall, you will need a +3 or 4 to make the bike sit right.

Not sure what you mean by the stock raises, but the bearing will work. The stem on the set I had was longer than the tube on the stock frame, so I needed to make a spacer to take up the extra space

wholesale cycle sell the correct stem....I think the AS01's are as tall or taller than the AS02....AS02 come in around 25-26" long

This user has no status.

I love the idea of a 600mm fork like the pro 50, but I wish it was drum brake compatible and 12mm axle, because I dont like chinese 32 spoke steel rims.

you can always get a better China wheel or relace that one with a alloy rim and HD spokes...I got a CNC hubbed wheel from wholesale cycle and it works great with my AS02's...there are better fors out there but you get what you pay for.....it did not say in the listing but are those Pro 50 separate compression and rebound adjustments in each fork leg?

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by doopsx3
    you can always get a better China wheel or relace that one with a alloy rim and HD spokes...I got a CNC hubbed wheel from wholesale cycle and it works great with my AS02's...there are better fors out there but you get what you pay for.....it did not say in the listing but are those Pro 50 separate compression and rebound adjustments in each fork leg?
    I haven't found anymore info on them. I emailed t bolt, he said they are awesome. Nothing else though. Probably can't beat them for the price, but I would rather keep drum brakes anyway, so I'll stick with saving for speed forks.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinarich
    I haven't found anymore info on them. I emailed t bolt, he said they are awesome. Nothing else though. Probably can't beat them for the price, but I would rather keep drum brakes anyway, so I'll stick with saving for speed forks.

yeah..better off with the speed forks

Ads