PlanetMinis Forums

stockmod or pitster pro xjr 90 ss?

This is a discussion on stockmod or pitster pro xjr 90 ss? within the CRF50 forums, part of the General Talk category; I currently have an ok stockmod with 82 kit, +1 legs and spring bars, tall seat, pipe, and some other stuff. Would it be worth ...

This user has no status.

stockmod or pitster pro xjr 90 ss?

I currently have an ok stockmod with 82 kit, +1 legs and spring bars, tall seat, pipe, and some other stuff. Would it be worth it to take some stuff my crf like my ishock, dress up kit, hd pegs and mount with some other small stuff and put it on a xjr and sell the 50? I'm really looking for opinions from people who have rode both. What do you think? I guess I'm just wanting a little more and thought this might be a good option. Thanks
    Last edited by ASG#930; 12-10-2012 at 05:09 PM.

This user has no status.

Keep the 50!!

is Is geting close to finishing
    the 70 FINALLY

I have nothing against Pitster but keep the 50 I say. What exactly are you wanting more of?

is bleh

Yea keep the 50. You would regret getting rid of it. Isn't a pitster some Chinese stuff? Say no to china.
    Seriously so lame.....

Viva La Revolución

This user has no status.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I have to ask have either one of you 2 guys ever rode or owned one? I dont think so! The XJR is a solid little bike, The frame is much stronger than a crf 50 and the wheels are much stronger as well. You cant even compare the front forks xjr forks are awesome with a fox float on the rear bike handles awesome! I know i have both bikes here the crf frame will chopper out and the wheels will bust apart keep in mind thats if your actually riding it doubles whoops bla bla bla! I'm 190lbs. We run 4 PITSTER XJRS in the MOM series great litte bikes for half the price. ASG#930 if you need more info give a hollar i'll help you out email<>minimeracing@cox.net

is ready to ride.

Stockmod, when you tell people it's a HONDA that'll look much better. Especially if it ends up on craigslist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
    AN ENTIRE 110CC CYLINDER CAN FIT INSIDE MY BORE!!!! I HAVE A BIG BORE WITH CRAZY INSAIN HEAD WORK!!!!!!

is Is geting close to finishing
    the 70 FINALLY

Quote Originally Posted by minimeracing View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I have to ask have either one of you 2 guys ever rode or owned one? I dont think so! The XJR is a solid little bike, The frame is much stronger than a crf 50 and the wheels are much stronger as well. You cant even compare the front forks xjr forks are awesome with a fox float on the rear bike handles awesome! I know i have both bikes here the crf frame will chopper out and the wheels will bust apart keep in mind thats if your actually riding it doubles whoops bla bla bla! I'm 190lbs. We run 4 PITSTER XJRS in the MOM series great litte bikes for half the price. ASG#930 if you need more info give a hollar i'll help you out email<>minimeracing@cox.net
    Yeah no doubt their sweet little bikes. I like pitsters. The xjr is a great value, I seen them on craigslist for 500 bucks and they're definitely was nicer than a stock 50. That being said I would just rather have a built stock mod 50.

Ads