PlanetMinis Forums

HELP!! I NEED A FAST MINI MOTO BIKE TO RACE at the MINI MOTO SX in VEGAS

This is a discussion on HELP!! I NEED A FAST MINI MOTO BIKE TO RACE at the MINI MOTO SX in VEGAS within the CRF50 forums, part of the General Talk category; This is my 1st time in here, very cool forum.. a friend of mine told me about it.. Gretchen (mini moto queen) .. so anyway, ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    This user has no status.

HELP!! I NEED A FAST MINI MOTO BIKE TO RACE at the MINI MOTO SX in VEGAS

This is my 1st time in here, very cool forum.. a friend of mine told me about it.. Gretchen (mini moto queen) .. so anyway, i thought I would try this place for some help!

HELP!! I NEED A FAST MINI MOTO BIKE TO RACE at the MINI MOTO SX in VEGAS - In the Womans Class Only !!!

do you know anyone who has a mod fast mini bike? im racing in the mini moto sx race in vegas and well, i dont have a bike.. i thought i did.. but, when i went to see it, its just a stock 110 and Im going to get my ars kicked on that!!

Does anyone have any contacts or advice or even have a fast modified bike I can race!! i will make sure I take care of you for letting me pimp your ride!!!

here is the flyer for the race, I am already signed up and confirmed for the race.. and well, I have to find a bike for that weekend! If you have a bike and its fast. I have Vegas SX Tickets I can trade you out for or something like that.. helping me out would be so NICE of you!!

take care,

michele johnson

mxgirls.com

michele@mxgirls.com

This user has no status.

Send Me Your Pic I Might Be Able To Help

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by p3racer
    Send Me Your Pic I Might Be Able To Help

ha ha your funny! i like that one.. OK, let me just get this over with now.. Here is my picture.. Im the one in the middle and Im the owner of mxgirls.com so you can go visit me there too

This user has no status.

Uhhh, I think most of us here know about the MMSX.

Who are you and why do you deserve to have a fully prepped race bike just handed to you?

That is usually reserved for people who have industry jobs or are pros.

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MulishaSympathizer
    Uhhh, I think most of us here know about the MMSX.

Who are you and why do you deserve to have a fully prepped race bike just handed to you?

That is usually reserved for people who have industry jobs or are pros.

visit my world http://www.mxgirls.com i ride for 3 Brothers Racing, I race the WMA, I own MXGirls.com, I have been promoting womens mx for years.. sorry you dont know our world.. your a sweetie

FYI.. dont be stupid, of course I know you know about the MMSX.. that is why I am here..

This user has no status.

Um Cause Shes Hot Ass Hell And Willing To Race

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by p3racer
    Um Cause Shes Hot Ass Hell And Willing To Race

ha ha thanks for your support.. Im actually stoked on this forum because I do have a xr50 but its just stock and I really want to learn more about getting all modified and yadda yadda.. this place is cool

This user has no status.

If I was able to get the bike there you be riding it. Why would I do that cause I think I built a pretty competitive bike and I am sure the exsposer would be big as a lot of people pay attention to the womens class atleast I do.

This user has no status.

Have you tried soliciting BBR or Two Brothers?

Last years winner Jen Krick is a BBR rider and Two Brothers pitted Jamie Little, Joey Sisco and Cassie Cherry.

Try contacting Mark @ AHP, his girl Jess is riding MMSX.

Here's a couple more people you could try:

juice@sanomx.com

classichonda98@yahoo.com (Lyle Mirski)

darryl@kingracing.com

Kim Reeg / ReegMX -530-295-4972.

HTH and Girl Riders Rock!!

This user has no status.

Would love to help you out but my girlfriend will be racing in it too and besides I don't have an extra bike : ( Are you going to race the WMA series this year?
    Rip on it!!! BRRAAAPPP!!!

This user has no status.

or talk to this dude Matt at factorymotorsports.net hes has some hook ups out that way and is a super cool guy

is Build it and Race it!

if your sponsored by two brothers hit them up. Other wise pm me and I will get you a bike to ride. I was doing the same for gretchen she was going to ride for us but then she came down with her sondition so she can't but I can help you out if you need one.

PM or email me.

jeremiah@supremaciesminis.com

dirtbunny
    This user has no status.

Hey Guys, Michele is a great gal, and definitely an industry mogul. She supports us girls on the big bikes, and it might be the case that her entry got in the MMSX class due to my having to withdraw my entry! If I had to pick anyone to race in my place, Michele would be the one!

Michele, Staggs racing was going to build me a bike to race, they had all the parts ready to roll at the time I had to withdraw. I told them I will buy the bike when my finances will allow, you may want to contact them through here to see if they have the bike still.

Michele is going to start training with me at Evolution Sports Clubs, ,maybe if you guys are reeeeeaaaaly nice we'll post some photos of two kick ass, in shape moto mamas! LOL

dirtbunny
    This user has no status.

LOL, I hit send and see that Staggs just posted too!

is Alive and well !!!

Quote Originally Posted by staggsracing
    if your sponsored by two brothers hit them up. Other wise pm me and I will get you a bike to ride. I was doing the same for gretchen she was going to ride for us but then she came down with her sondition so she can't but I can help you out if you need one.

PM or email me.

jeremiah@supremaciesminis.com

Hook her up Jeremiah,

A good way to get the word out there..Who needs TwoBro's or BBR anyway besides your bikes Fly.....You and Vince from T-Bolt can Build her a 14/12 set-up with the 131cc kit It has more than enough to make it to the Podium.

Give her your Phone Number better to talk in person
    Torco Oils

Oldschool Built

Moto Nutrition

2006 Transworld Motocross Masters of Mini Stock Class Champion

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ads