Look at this CRF125F!!!!!

PlanetMinis Forums

This is a discussion on Look at this CRF125F!!!!! within the Honda CRF125 forums, part of the General Talk category; Check out this sick crf125f i found online: 2014 HONDA CRF125F ??????125?NO.1 ( ????? ) - Dirt Bike - Yahoo!??? Wish i could read Chinese ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By t_ro

Thread: Look at this CRF125F!!!!!

This user has no status.

Check out this sick crf125f i found online: 2014 HONDA CRF125F ??????125?NO.1 ( ????? ) - Dirt Bike - Yahoo!???

Wish i could read Chinese or whatever it is to get some more info on what all mods have been done.

Too bad these aren't more popular in the states. I would love to have one, but there're basically zero aftermarket parts for them.
    Special~K likes this.

is if you aint getting hurt you
    aint riding hard enough

Quote Originally Posted by t_ro View Post
    Check out this sick crf125f i found online: 2014 HONDA CRF125F ??????125?NO.1 ( ????? ) - Dirt Bike - Yahoo!???

Wish i could read Chinese or whatever it is to get some more info on what all mods have been done.

Too bad these aren't more popular in the states. I would love to have one, but there're basically zero aftermarket parts for them.
    Yeah I rode them when they came out pretty impressed. But like you said there's nothing out for them
    2006 Crf 250x
    fmf mega bomb, FMf ti 4 slip on, k&n air filter, excel rims and red spokes, hrc oversized bar clamps, protaper oversized bars, zeta unbreakable levers, trail tech vector computer, white plastics , true gel battery, smoked 8 led tail light

2008 klx 110
    twobros m6, twobros intake, twobros tall seat, fox float mxr, kx 65 front end, chp clutch kit, xr50 pro taper bars, tb foot pegs and mount, bump start kit, black pro wheels

This user has no status.

Just gotta do custom work. I was watching one in Craigslist and the guy started at $2200 but he would take $1800 and I was waiting till he took $1600 but it sold. I was looking forward to doing a build on one

4. Remove Advertisements
    PlanetMinis.com
    Advertisements

is Who says Big guys can't fly?

Thing looks good with the black rims. I'm sure there is plenty that can be done to them right now. Even seen a yoshi RS4 for it. I have not looked into what else that motor is in, so idk about big bore kits, but everything else can be done to it just like any other bike. We just need someone to do it first to inspire us. The one in those pics has me wanting one.

is Tinkering

Quote Originally Posted by t_ro View Post

2014 HONDA CRF125F and went into the mini racer 125 series , also a variety of manufacturers , many ways to enjoy the bike to enjoy uniform riding , it is that there is increasing very happy variation and enjoy even look . It is so cool hard part will not be still sold , was just started messing with the one you would like to cool , we will introduce .Is the NO.1, image is the main dove so better than a poor description if you look people to see , but ... .Anyway has a lighter , for example, a steel to aluminum , and lightening can part is such as drilling .Of course it is also a little bit of sticker tuning .

This user has no status.

Anyone know if the steering stem and head bearings are a match for the CRF100? Wouldn't that front end be a pretty big upgrade for the 100.

is Who says Big guys can't fly?

Even if it fit, it's gonna be a while before used parts are popping up on eBay. And I'm sure there are front ends out there that will fit the 100 for a fraction of what a new 125 front would cost. But yes, even if the forks aren't any better, the brake is a must.

This user has no status.

^^^ well the only ones that are a direct fit are the 86 CR80 and they are not very plentiful from what I have seen. You are right though on the timing bit, it will be a while before enough parts are out there to make it worth while I suppose.

is In need of a million dollars

If you look at the lower links he's got a PC pipe and muscle milk graphics on it. Pretty sweet, my sister had a crf100 and I am definitely gonna get one of those for the Wifey.. cough cough ha
    82 z50r Going to be a 150cc supermoto project
    96 z50r Zoke 108cc project
    02 cr250r YEAH this thing is fun
    06 crf450r Beater

Class A goonrider

Sponsored Links