xr70 rim question

PlanetMinis Forums

xr70 rim question

This is a discussion on xr70 rim question within the Honda CRF70 forums, part of the General Talk category; I've been looking around for a cheap replacement xr70 wheel but cant seem to find one anywhere at all that doesn't cost an arm and ...

This user has no status.

xr70 rim question

I've been looking around for a cheap replacement xr70 wheel but cant seem to find one anywhere at all that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, 2 ears are broken of off where my sprocket mounts.
    i was checking out cr60 rear's(keep it together :P) and they seem to be the exactly the same aside from sprocket size but i don't know for sure.
    its not a huge deal so I'm not really to worried about replacing it at the moment but i was curious of what rear rims will interchange?

is Took Portland's job. I may be
    getting demoted again...

Ive heard of the cr60 wheels working, its just finding the correct sprocket may be the issue. When you say what rim will interchange do you mean what wheel will? If you keep checking ebay you may be able to get a decent deal on a complete wheel. I recently sold my xr70 rear wheel for $100 + shipping and didn't last long on there

This user has no status.

China bikes 12" w rear drum brakes should work u just need it w the brakes & axle/spacers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PlanetMinis.com
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarret53 View Post
    Ive heard of the cr60 wheels working, its just finding the correct sprocket may be the issue. When you say what rim will interchange do you mean what wheel will? If you keep checking ebay you may be able to get a decent deal on a complete wheel. I recently sold my xr70 rear wheel for $100 + shipping and didn't last long on there
    if the cr60 wheel will bolt on then i should be able to use my 36T xr70 sprocket, the part numbers are exactly the same for the cr60's and xr70's even the crf70 rear sprocket is the exact same thing according to JT sprockets.
    i think i would rather avoid the Chinese wheels,Thanks for the info Jarret53
    I'll keep an eye out for one in good shape for a good price

This user has no status.

Find me a Douglas rear for a decent deal n ill make u a good deal on my xr70 rear lol

This user has no status.

ok I know this is old but the hub and spokes are 100% shot at this point, so it needs a new wheel lol, I've been looking but they come and go pretty fast so I had given up until it actually broke on me but im wondering has anyone tried putting a klx110 complete rear wheel on their xr or crf70?

I've read some random stuff saying people have done it but then others say it wont work, the sprocket with the cushions seems like it would be a better design when running more power instead of the solid mounting Honda's been going with, plus stuffs easier to find for the kawi 110 wheel like thicker spokes etc. and the wheels them selves are pretty easy to come by

Sponsored Links