Hello People

PlanetMinis Forums

Hello People

This is a discussion on Hello People within the Introductions forums, part of the General Talk category; How ya doin? just joined today, here for some info please. I`m helping a friend who has two pocket minis, trying to get one out ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tmas

Thread: Hello People

This user has no status.

Hello People

How ya doin? just joined today, here for some info please. I`m helping a friend who has two pocket minis, trying to get one out of the two, got a SN, that is about it. The lights, turn signals are all there. no plastic, no name brand, model, etc. one is a pull start, the other looks to be a push start. From the SN, thinking it may be a 40 cc, the number starts with "44F040" the only other mark is what looks like an "H" on it`s side. The frame looks like it could be a PCC 52L pocket, but i read they don`t use a battery, this one has a battery. Between the two, one is mostly wired with a few loose ends, so looking for a wireing diagram if we can find the year make and model, well it would just make it easier, as most of it is still intact. Any suggestions will be appreciated. There are 6 more digits to the SN, if this seems formiliar to you, drop me a message.
    Thanks
    Charlie

Super Moderator
    is ...........................?

Supporting Member

This user has no status.

thanks

thanks for the pics. it is similar, but some major differences , the drive chian is on the right side of the rear wheel, brake is on the left. The only plastic on the bike is the rear fender, which is smaller than those pictured. The frame, that you can see on the rear end, looks the same, but the shock is smaller, or at least looks to be. Another think I noticed today, what I thought was the kill switch , seems to be a starter button, as that is what a label on the wire contection states.
    Those in the pic are pocket bike DB40A, pcc 52L 40cc? Could the one I have be a Mototech? It is hard to see detail in pictures with all the plastic covering on these little bikes. I will keep looking, thanks for helping.
    Charlie

Sponsored Links