PlanetMinis Forums

TTR 90 idle/ carb adjst.

This is a discussion on TTR 90 idle/ carb adjst. within the KLX110, DRZ110, TTR90 forums, part of the General Talk category; 1) What would cause a delay in the bike returning to idle after the throttle is released,the bike seems to want to run on. 2) ...

This user has no status.

TTR 90 idle/ carb adjst.

1) What would cause a delay in the bike returning to idle after the throttle is released,the bike seems to want to run on. 2) I'm looking for the carb. adjustment settings(exterior only-no jetting). I think there's (2) screws to adjust besides idle. Thanks

is building them fast &
    racing them faster

Re: TTR 90 idle/ carb adjst.

Quote Originally Posted by glassman
    1) What would cause a delay in the bike returning to idle after the throttle is released,the bike seems to want to run on. 2) I'm looking for the carb. adjustment settings(exterior only-no jetting). I think there's (2) screws to adjust besides idle. Thanks

Bad cable or dirt in the throttle. Stock carb has idle and air screw the idle s the bigger one of the two and is in the middle of the carb the air screw is the one by the air cleaner boot.

This user has no status.

Re: TTR 90 idle/ carb adjst.

Thanks, I found an adjustment setting for the small screw(air) on another site, but was not sure exactly which screw it was until I got your reply. It said to lightly seat the screw and back out 1-1/2 turns. Also, about the idle, I'm going to take the air boot off and make sure the slide is coming down as quick as the throttle is released. Thanks again.

Ads