-=| No Spark KLX110, Checked Kill Switch and Neutral Switch, Still Nothing... |=-

PlanetMinis Forums

-=| No Spark KLX110, Checked Kill Switch and Neutral Switch, Still Nothing... |=-

This is a discussion on -=| No Spark KLX110, Checked Kill Switch and Neutral Switch, Still Nothing... |=- within the KLX110, DRZ110, TTR90 forums, part of the General Talk category; Well as my luck has it not only is my mod110 not running, but now the stocker just took a ****. It's just a stock ...

This user has no status.

Well as my luck has it not only is my mod110 not running,

but now the stocker just took a ****. It's just a stock head 134cc with cam, stock carb.

It was running fine for a couple hours, and then when I went to go back out I kicked it over and nothing.

No spark.

Now, I exchanged kill switches between bikes, tried installing a bump start, nothing. Installed another oem neutral switch, and still nothing.

Anyone have experience and know what this means?

Stator, CDI, Coil, and wiring harness are left to check, but this bike has been bullet proof until now....
    Thanks to my 2007 sponsors:

-Shift Mx

Tg
    This user has no status.

Re: -=| No Spark KLX110, Checked Kill Switch and Neutral Switch, Still Nothing... |=-

when my engine just got done being built it didnt have spark either. i tried basically everything u did plus switched the stator still nothing.

i bought a new spark plug, disconected all wireing, cleaned all connections, cleaned the conection to ground on the frame put it all back together and it had spark.. thats just what happened to mine dont no if it will help. good luck

is dab'd out

Re: -=| No Spark KLX110, Checked Kill Switch and Neutral Switch, Still Nothing... |=-

Gotta check everything! Replace all your electrical piece by piece if you have it available to narrow down the options.

This user has no status.

Check the pickup down by the stator, my bike went limp in the middle of a race after a great start! I was so pissed! I thought it fouled a plug, but after I switched every piece of electrical equipment with my stocker, I pulled the stator cover off, and a screw on the pickup backed out and made the pickup lose contact with the stator... I screwed it back in, and my bike ran fine. --L*64

This user has no status.

Oh! One more thing... if you're running a bump start, that could be the culprit, or the contact by where the bump start goes could be not contacting properly. --L*64

This user has no status.

OKay guys help me narrow it down......

I went and swapped the motors...

THe motor that would NOT fire (had no spark) in the klx110 fired up and runs fine in the drz110 (stocker).

Now, that means it can't be the neutral switch, stator, or the kill switch because they work and I swapped the kill switches and bump starts before anyways.

Does that mean it's either the coil, the harness itself, or the ground?
    Thanks to my 2007 sponsors:

-Shift Mx

This user has no status.

I vote ground ,seen it a bunch of times.

This user has no status.

if you take the coil and the cdi box from the stocker and try them one at a time on the klx you might find its one of them...if not you can narrow down to a ground

Sponsored Links