PlanetMinis Forums banner

rocker arms???? worn out help?

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  dylancordell 
#1 ·
ok so i was putting a cam in my bike and my rocker arms are worn out(flat spots on them) on my stock head... where can i buy new ones? or can i put roller rocker arms in like the v2?

#4 ·
BORN2RIDE#56 said:
roller rocker valves wont fit in a stock head there to wide. id just be safe & pick up some new rockerss. cant be over $20 id think.

hmm... maybe grind them down to fit?? hehe that would be sweet if it lined up right and worked!! but anyways who sells the stock ones or aftermarket ones?? i looked couldnt really find much..

#5 ·
if you grind it make shure its still kinda rounded & it should work? but i have a v2 that i blew up & the rockers are still good & ima put all +R parts back into that head so ima try & throw the v2 rockers in an extra stock head but if you try it let me know if it works!! ;)

#6 ·
BORN2RIDE#56 said:
if you grind it make shure its still kinda rounded & it should work? but i have a v2 that i blew up & the rockers are still good & ima put all +R parts back into that head so ima try & throw the v2 rockers in an extra stock head but if you try it let me know if it works!! ;)

yeah text me if that works! id really like to know about the roller rockers howd they fit and what you would have to do to them! 678-468-1669

#9 ·
dylancordell said:
yeah text me if that works! id really like to know about the roller rockers howd they fit and what you would have to do to them! 678-468-1669

if you look in the stock headwhere the rockers line up to you can grind it down on each side with a file evenly so you dont weakin the rockers & they should be good. my question is the v2 rockers are way heavyier than the stock ones so idk if the bearings will help or if the weight will hold it back? im gonna mess with it tomarrow & ill let you knw when i come up with :?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.