looking for creative solution for going disk up front cheaply

PlanetMinis Forums

This is a discussion on looking for creative solution for going disk up front cheaply within the KLX110, DRZ110, TTR90 forums, part of the General Talk category; I would really like to go to disk brakes up front on my KLX. right now i'm runing KX60 forks & this past week I ...

is Where is the user CP?

I would really like to go to disk brakes up front on my KLX. right now i'm runing KX60 forks & this past week I snapped my front brake cable on a stick when woods riding. Do any of the forks from the chinese pit bikes (pitster SSR) fit on the KLX? Are those forks made well or are they crap? I see nice aftermarket fork kits like red baron for 400 and change here and there but I wasnt looking to spend that much money now because I am in the midst of a rebuild on my CR500 supermoto and that is sucking up a lot of cash. I see the KX65 fork option out there but honestly it isnt THAT MUCH cheaper then some of the other aftermarket forks and I dont know what the performance on them are.

Just looking to get a conversation started on what options are out there. I have done some searching & reading but wanted to get something started thats more focused.

FYI I already have a Two Brothers extended swinger with Ishock and am soon to install a KX65 rear rim and disk brake setup. I am just waiting for my friend to make me a bracket to mount the caliper...

is Double Truckin' the Tricky Two
    BaBy!

Re: looking for creative solution for going disk up front cheaply

Here's a link that shows most of the KLX110 suspension options.

Just close the stoopid pop-ups, the chart is underneath.

Lots of good info.

KLX 110 Suspension Chart. Edited by John Falkenthal

Sponsored Links