PlanetMinis Forums banner

Another stock/mod build

2K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  magiksc 
#1 ·
So after being out of minis for over a year i got the itch again. Had to sell my big bike due to job loss so i needed something. Every part has been bought off of here or donated by friends. Started from scratch and id say its 85% done.

- MotoHP 143 kit

- BBR Gold wheels

- Dark red powdered frame

- RB seat with n style cover

Need a stock pipe, stock carb, pegs, mount and a shock. Then i need to send the suspension to feal to get there goodies in there. powder the swinger and that should be about it. Big thanks to SHADE id say half the bike is from him and kawasaki304 for the motor and other bits and pieces.

some red bling i found in china on fleabay.

See less See more
#15 ·
So my bike is pretty much done. Waiting on my pegs so i can mount those and my bbr mount. Magiksc graphics should be here next week and of course ill have to post more photos. Think i need to drop the fors a bit. THe mb ishock isnt as long as i thought it was and the forks have bbr springs and rods.

#23 ·
magiksc said:
Ryan did you did my email?

Bike looks legit man!
Ya sure did. Just waiting to hear back from mike on how many sets hes getting. he had an xmas party last night so hes prolly still sleeping. Its 2 sets for sure plus my red number plate. Im thinkin you should throw in a few mini number plates! this is what my 4th set? well 3 backgrounds and a set of graphics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.