PlanetMinis Forums banner

New KLX110 Owner

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  BMP Racing 
#1 ·
Hey guys. I've been a member since 2009 and finally just got a bike! I actually traded some car parts (two door handles, a glove box, Sparco pedals and a few switches) for an '04 KLX110. It is pretty beat but useable. I'll post pics when I get it done.

Brad

#3 ·
Here it is with the plastic stripped off.

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle

#5 ·
That's pretty much how I got my bike too lol. Traded an old boat I had. Was gonna fix it but bought a different boat. Had it for sale a while and guy called me up wanting to trade. Said it ran needed gaskets. Bought gaskets and still didnt run. Tore motor down top end was shot. Bought a new stock bore topend with cyl and put it on with all new gaskets and got a new carb and air filter and she ran. Got a new pipe and have ever since been working on it. I ride it with a friend he has a crf50 and it's the most fun can ever have! I love it to death. Gonna get some more stuff to make her pretty and ride it till she needs a new topend, then it's gonna be time for a 143 kit and some suspension lol. Nice find though. Start to something very addicting lol.

#9 ·
It's coming together! I'm glad I saved this bike! It was ready for the trash can when I got it! lol

#16 ·
I just placed another order with T-Bolt USA. Got a 4.1 FMF exhaust, Taka S25 decomp cam, V2 head, new bored cases and a full bearing/seal kit. Hopefully I will have my bike running in the next couple weeks. I got kind of lazy on it this summer riding my big bike and jet skis! LOL

Brad

#17 ·
WOW! Been over a year and finally have it running! LOL It sounds like a BEAST! I need to get the wheels laced up front and rear and this thing will be rolling!

Brad

#20 ·
Holy crap its been a long time! I FINALLY got my 194 stock mod done. It is a total beast for power and has a ton of it everywhere! I rode it a little breaking it in and let my oldest daughter on it. She rides my 450 so I thought no problem. She went past me and grabbed second and a little too much throttle looping it out and hurt her leg. She is tough and OK though. I really cant believe what kind of power these things can put out! I'll post pics soon!

Brad

#21 ·
Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Enduro Motocross

Mini me!

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.