PlanetMinis Forums banner

Rebuild klx 110

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  pipkin88 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Do you still have the plastics. If so I would like to buy them

#11 ·
I would be sure to post all the problems under the buyer feedback forum. Especially if the bike had a bent subframe, that's not something he would'nt of known about.....

#14 · (Edited)
This is my opinion on the bike. I've built several bike also dude. Anyone can build a bike if it's done right or wrong. I sold the swing because I didn't like the play.( not your fault) pipe sold because I didn't want to mess them up. Motor for sale because I came across of a hell of a deal on another motor. Your motor ran good.
The stuff was wrong with the bike I found wrong
1) There Allen head bolt that should be eights, size ten head that suppose to be eights.
2) four Allen in the triple clamp was wrong diameter size head that wouldn't recess in the hole.
3) triple clamp came loose while riding
4) rear wheel spacer was some peace of pipe that u cut. Wheel wouldn't tight proper
5) sub frame bent. You probably didn't notice like the other guy said.
6) one of the bushing was missing in the rear shock.
7) rear brake broke
8 I had to clean the carb a few time. These could be fine for you. But me no. I wouldn't sale something like that. The sub frame not a big deal because I can see that you couldn't notice. I didn't make money on the parts.

#15 ·
This is my opinion on poorly built. I've built several bike also
Oh and good job on the welding of the relocated subframe tab brackets lol my guess is you warped the subframe while welding on it but you know how to build stuff to perfection lmao its thin wall tubing try to keep the heat down on your next frame, or brace the subframe while welding it will teak or weaken the metal very easy. You already admitting to noticing it after you powdercoated it lol But you know everything i forgot lol

Thats my opinon on poorly built

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.