PlanetMinis Forums banner

Stocker Build

15K views 98 replies 27 participants last post by  Luckystar64 
#1 · (Edited)
Pro Circuit Stocker Build

Figured I would show everyone my stocker I've been slowly working on. I bought this bike for $600 and was planning on reselling until I got it home and cleaned it up lol. Slowly started putting parts on it and now I can't stop.

Here is the day I brought it home

I keep telling myself to leave the motor stock but I'm itching to try the pro circuit titanium valves, springs and cam. This means I would need to change out the valve seats. Would also remove the choke from the stock carb and clean it up a bit. But would want to keep the stock bore.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I then ordered a two brothers over the top, fastway pegs, two brothers tall seat, racetech shock, BBR stiff Spring, two brothers dampening rods, Allen bolt kit and PC shifter.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

#9 ·
Johner at pax sent me a text one day after he seen I was looking for one! I'll see if there's a part number on it for you

#10 · (Edited)
Got some parts from pro circuit. TI valves, lightweight springs and camshaft. I plan on changing the seats out in the stock head to work with the TI valves. Also going to stick with stock bore piston, but high compression if I can find one. Going to remove the choke from the stock carb and clean it up. Talked about lightening the flywheel as well.

Box Electronics Technology Gadget Electronic device
Circle

Reactions: kdm197 and Little
#16 ·
Well I thought I blew the old girl up today! As I'm cruising down the straight away I look back and see nothing but smoke.... So I pull off the track and look down and see oil everywhere! As I look closer the oil cap is gone.... I lean the bike over to see if there is still oil on the site glass and it was still there. Luckily I caught it early enough before all the oil came out. I was running a tb cam cover as my oil cap, which is a bigger/tall cap. After thinking about it I think every time I went to hit the rear brake my boot was rubbing the cap and possibly eventually loosening it up.... Going to drain oil and pull clutch cover off to make sure no dirt chunks got in there!

#20 ·
changed the oil and it came out a little milky but everything looked clean inside the clutch cover. she was popping on decel and bogged out of the corners, so i went up on the main and put a shim under the needle. Runs great now!

#22 ·
Thanks man, realized how much fun it is to keep the motor stock.

Sounded like your piranha was running pretty good as well.

#23 · (Edited)
Yea I'm digging the stock bike, that was a blast. Piranha runs perfect wide open but has a nasty stumble midrange. I got the stator from you guys in the mail, I plan on installing this week. It was amazing to see it pull a 2nd place in its current form, makes even more excited to see what it will have when its running 100%. Here is a video of the main event

#28 ·
Ended up selling the racetech shock and ordered a brand new elka. The racetech was great but just a little too stiff, the elka always seemed to feel more plush on a stocker.

The head is currently getting seats put in, choke plug is on its way from diamond minis.

#29 ·
I'd like to see how that Elka feels. Never tried one other than the one that came with my BBR setup, and it felt great. You'd prolly have been better off getting the Racetech set up properly. We probably weigh the same, so it'll be interesting to see how that Elka feels. Ya gotta get the "bone" stock stocker trend going. --L*64

#30 · (Edited)
Ive ran an elka before on one of my old stock mods and it felt pretty good. Im also running one stiff spring up front so it should work real well with the new elka.

I was going to go with the stage 5 elka that high and low speed compression but didn't think i would notice that much of a difference being on a stock 110. So this one will be remote rezzie with compression and rebound.

Reactions: Domangue418
#42 ·
Ive ran an elka before on one of my old stock mods and it felt pretty good. Im also running one stiff spring up front so it should work real well with the new elka. I was going to go with the stage 5 elka that high and low speed compression but didn't think i would notice that much of a difference being on a stock 110. So this one will be remote rezzie with compression and rebound.
You get the 100-150lb spring or the 150-200lb Spring on your Elka?

#34 ·
UPDATE!!

Got my brand new elka delivered yesterday. Also seen this big bore pop up in the classifieds and didn't think anything of it until i read the box, come to find out this is the big bore pro circuit sold with all there head parts that i just got done putting in my stock head. Im still going to run the stock bore but if the head mods don't improve the motor much then im going to upgrade to the 135cc kit. I also looked up a old picture and pro circuit used to sell a pwk28 with this kit which is crazy for such a small bore and stock head....

Auto part Gas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.