what can you exchange between first gen Zokes and second gen???

PlanetMinis Forums

This is a discussion on what can you exchange between first gen Zokes and second gen??? within the KLX110, DRZ110, TTR90 forums, part of the General Talk category; so long story short, recently bought an 07 ktm 65sx parts bike for the front end, and rear wheel/brake setup. today while looking over the ...

This user has no status.

so long story short, recently bought an 07 ktm 65sx parts bike for the front end, and rear wheel/brake setup. today while looking over the bike, the left fork tube has a flat spot in it right where the dust seal is. so severe that I would need to purchase a new fork tube. Now, I've stumbled across a good deal on some newer 65sx forks, that have dual C&R. my question is are the second gen zokes the same diameter as the first gen, if both of these fork sets were used on a 65sx, will I be able to us the 07 65sx wheels, brake, axle, etc on the newer forks? Any help would be appreciated, I'm trying to hop on this deal ASAP if I know my parts can interchange, or what it will take to use some of them.

This user has no status.

I cant say but you can use fiche to see if the same parts were used. But they may have updated the part/part number and it still actually fits the same...

Spare Parts Finder

Can lookup the 2 different years and see

This user has no status.

well looks like a false call, the seller emailed me more definitive pictures and they are first gen zokes, not second gen. I still might try buying them for the right price since I need a new fork tube and the price is definitely fair...but please correct me if I'm wrong the first gen zokes should have basically identical internals compared to my 07 65sx front end, and will the lower tubes of my 07 65sx front end be interchangeable with the first gen zokes?

This user has no status.

well here's a pic of the forks i scored. I ended up getting them for 175 shipped to my house. seeing as the ktm65 parts bike had a slightly damaged front fork tube, I couldn't pass these up for the price. they were on the guys ktm65sx when he purchases the bike. there lowered about an 1.75". he wasn't quite sure but mxtech did the work and I'm assuming they put spacers in there to lower them internally. regardless I'm going to need new springs so when I tear them down to install the springs I'll dig deeper. they have the 65 lowers on them, but also have the adjustments on top, and the black anodized tubes.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170307_162533.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	3.66 MB 
ID:	203705

Sponsored Links