PlanetMinis Forums banner

Just bought another 110, need help finding out what it is.

687 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  daytonjacobson55 
#1 ·
Just bought this bike on craigslist today, the guy was trying to sell it as a klx110 with aftermarket suspension. When i got there right away i noticed the frame was aluminum and not like my BBR V2 lol. He was asking $850 and i got it for $320. The engine is for sure a klx110 with a fresh 143cc big bore but i have no idea what the rest of the bike is. Any input would be great. I cant find any markings on the frame at all, but the front set up is fast ace, with a DNM rear shock. I was also thinking if all of this would bolt up to a stock KLX frame. Thanks Snow Vehicle Groupset Snowmobile Winter
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle Spoke
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle Tire
Auto part Tire Automotive tire Illustration Vehicle
Auto part Bicycle part Spoke Rust Vehicle

See less See more
#4 ·
If the frame is aluminum there was a very limited number of frames like that from china that held the klx110 engine. I saw them once on ebay for about 2 weeks(backin in 08 or so) then they were gone, never seen them since. That may be one of those so it would be impossible to find anything on them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.