need answer quick, is a th 67mm cylinder labeled accordingly, or is it a cheater?

PlanetMinis Forums

need answer quick, is a th 67mm cylinder labeled accordingly, or is it a cheater?

This is a discussion on need answer quick, is a th 67mm cylinder labeled accordingly, or is it a cheater? within the KLX110, DRZ110, TTR90 forums, part of the General Talk category; long story short, going to look at a bike, and hopefully pick up tmmrw, a bike with a klx194cc. it has a th v2 head, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Imback

Thread: need answer quick, is a th 67mm cylinder labeled accordingly, or is it a cheater?

This user has no status.

long story short, going to look at a bike, and hopefully pick up tmmrw, a bike with a klx194cc. it has a th v2 head, 67mm bore, and 55mm stroke, with a 28mm tb carb. just wondering if the cylinder will be marked accordingly, or if it will still be marked like a cheater? Any help is appreciated.....im going in 12 hours to check it out and ride. without any input I feel my best bet is try and ride.....

is Almost ready

if its all TB stuff it will me marked TB but you still wont know if its a tb178 or tb165 kit till u ride it.
    T Bolt USA likes this.

is I only do 2 things , Ride Dirt
    Bikes and Wanting to Ride Dirt
    bikes !!

Quote Originally Posted by Imback View Post
    if its all TB stuff it will me marked TB but you still wont know if its a tb178 or tb165 kit till u ride it.
    Correct
    All TB KLX cyclinders are unmarked
    Acyually the only cylinder that IS marked ONE of the is 52mm for Honda motors and its marked 49cc
    T Bolt USA - Let's go riding!

All the top Pit Bikes, Engines and Parts for Pit bikes & Minis! Let us know if we can help!

Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - (704) T-BOLT-US - Skype: TBoltUSA

This user has no status.

it was a bust. I went to the tb website and read the section on how to differentiate between heads and stuff.

I was going to purchase a pitster lxr with klx conversion mounts and a 194 klx engine. the deal was 1400, but I was mainly buying for the engine to swap into my build. I got there, the bikes motor was extremely powerful, exactly what I want. but In the pics and from conversation I was told it was a garage queen. I got there, I found it was leaking slightly at all valve covers, the shift shaft seal was leaking, it was a little low on oil, and to top it off it had water in the oil. as well as the back brake didn't work, the rims were slightly tweaked, but as I said my main concern was the motor and me having to point those things out to the owner just didn't sit right, especially when he told me it was leak free. I will say the bike absolutely ripped!!! I was still interested in the motor, but at the price he wanted for just that it wasn't worth the risk in my opinion because I could basically build it for the same. thanks for the quick answers though

Sponsored Links