PlanetMinis Forums banner

Missing needle clip or something... please help

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  dirtbkr188 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have a picture of how the carb needle on a klx110 goes together? Searching online I wonder if it looks like this? If so, does anyone have a part number?

Green Grass Plant

A year ago I was shimming the needle, put it back together, started the bike and seemed to run really well. I shut it off and had to load it quickly for a little trip we went on. On the trip I started it up for my daughter but after a 30-45 seconds it became really erratic. When I pulled the needle I realized there was nothing keeping pressure pushing it down. I remembered thinking I heard something hit the ground while taking it apart to shim it but couldn't find anything so put back together thinking it was all there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks, so it does look like that clip I put in the first post is what I need. The manual calls it a retaining clip. I still don't see it in partzilla or any microfiche/diagrams, but maybe I can make something or go into a shop... sorry for not posting back but thanks for the responses.

Hand Finger Photography Ear Font

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.