how much chain slack

PlanetMinis Forums

how much chain slack

This is a discussion on how much chain slack within the KLX110, DRZ110, TTR90 forums, part of the General Talk category; hello all! im running a two bros exstended swinger and set the chain tension and think it gets tighter as the rear shock is compressed,too ...

This user has no status.

how much chain slack

hello all! im running a two bros exstended swinger and set the chain tension and think it gets tighter as the rear shock is compressed,too tight! didnt get any info with swinger on this,as usuall! surely there is a specific slack limit and from which point would this be measured?....b

This user has no status.

idk exact but i usually run 2 fingers gap.. and i run it on the loose side cuase i dont want to snap coutner shaft
    2005 klx110, takagawa 138 kit with stock carb, uni filter, BBR SuperPro Swingarm, Elka Shock, Ktm65 forks, Bigminis clamps, Renthal Fat Bars, Exel rims, BBR Tall seat, Rockstar graphics, BBR Footpeg mount, IMS Superstock pegs, BBR Rear disc break kit along with foot pedal, Dunlop tires, ProCircuit T-4 Exhaust system, BBR Kill Switch, Hardstyle Sprocket, Magura manual clutch kit, Two Brothers extended shifter, Joker Head Breather kit, and i think that is about it for now lol

This user has no status.

cheers buddy! i did set it a tadd slack before we went riding today,just to not have any major problems...b

This user has no status.

Have a buddy or two sit on it till the swingarm pivot bolt, CS and rear axle are in line. Give the chain a little slack and tighten it.
    2003 XR88R STUNT

2005 CRF108R SM

2006 KLX111R SM

Thanks to Factory Motorsports, anyonebut_24, Minigunz, RJP Racing and M&M Racing for all the help!!

Sponsored Links