Warning For Classified Section Users/buyers.

PlanetMinis Forums

Warning For Classified Section Users/buyers.

This is a discussion on Warning For Classified Section Users/buyers. within the KLX110/Midsize Parts for Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; Seems we've been getting our share of scammers lately selling in the classifieds. I cant monitor the adds 24/7 and have no way of filtering ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By FastMC
  • 1 Post By AngryDirtbikers17

Thread: Warning For Classified Section Users/buyers.

Super Moderator
    is full of gas !

Supporting Member

Seems we've been getting our share of scammers lately selling in the classifieds. I cant monitor the adds 24/7 and have no way of filtering out the bad. So it is up to you to use your head and your judgement when sending your hard earned money to some stranger over the internet. If I had my way, newbs wouldn't be able to sell in the classifieds till they have been an active member for a few months. So before you jump on that great sounding deal and make that payment, look at the members join date and if he has any seller feedback. Maybe even read some of his/her posts. Most people on here are pretty trustworthy. I'm sure most of the newbs are trustworthy as well but you can never tell. So my recommendation is, If someone just joined today (or even last month) DON'T SEND THEM YOUR MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    99tmsmith and rdn50s like this.
    The older I get, the faster I was !

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FastMC View Post
    Seems we've been getting our share of scammers lately selling in the classifieds. I cant monitor the adds 24/7 and have no way of filtering out the bad. So it is up to you to use your head and your judgement when sending your hard earned money to some stranger over the internet. If I had my way, newbs wouldn't be able to sell in the classifieds till they have been an active member for a few months. So before you jump on that great sounding deal and make that payment, look at the members join date and if he has any seller feedback. Maybe even read some of his/her posts. Most people on here are pretty trustworthy. I'm sure most of the newbs are trustworthy as well but you can never tell. So my recommendation is, If someone just joined today (or even last month) DON'T SEND THEM YOUR MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree..they shouldn't be allowed to try to sell for a few months..that would really help weed out some of the scum bags.
    99tmsmith likes this.

Sponsored Links