PlanetMinis Forums banner

2005 klx110 full mod part out/brand new parts for sale

13K views 58 replies 23 participants last post by  Jarret53 
#1 · (Edited)
location SLO, california
I started rebuilding this bike after riding with the homie Koby686 at LACR a few months back. I pulled the bike completely apart and began rebuilding from the frame up. I had the frame powder coated lime green to match the wheel setup i was planning on getting from Koby. I purchased a complete new style Zoke front end with front tire/wheel/upgraded brake setup, renthal bars with red asv levers. I have a brand new TB 143 super R kit with VM26 Mikuni carb, 55mm crankshaft, 4th gear drum and BBR forged primary with first gear that are all 100% brand new and all parts still in the box. BBR super comp swingarm with elka shock, shock mount bracket. Brand new still in wrapper/box FMF 4.1 factory exhaust, TBR foot peg bar and pegs, TBR brake pedal, BBR shifter, pro taper bar kit. All aftermarket parts are brand new, not used, still in box unless noted otherwise, prices will reflect that. Id love to finish this build as its about 99% there, but life happens and i need the money now more than i need this toy. I have other bikes and projects going on so this toys gotta go. Looking to sell EVERYTHING, i don't want to be left with a bunch of miscellaneous parts that i can't use or no one wants. So with that said, i need buyers for the main, bigger priced components first so i know the part out will be worth my while. If i can't get buyers for the parts, ill keep the bike. Im gonna pull all the parts out and take more pictures in the morning so if i left anything out, ill add it tomorrow.

FMF MINI FACTORY 4.1 EXHAUST. $290.00
TBR ALLUMINUM KICKSTARTER. $120.00
TRC CRADLE MOUNT. $70.00
TBR OTT BRAKE PEDAL. $100.00

I have all the stock parts off the bike as well so if theres something you need, hit me up, I'm sure i have it. If there isn't a price next to something, hit me up and make an offer, they're used parts so i want to be fair about the price on all the used stuff.

FRESH POWDERCOATED FRAME W/PAPERWORK. $160.00 OBO
STOCK FRONT FORKS W/ BBR HEAVY DUTY FORK SPRINGS. $145.00 obo
ALL ELECTRICAL. 25.00 obo
WHITE BROS EXHAUST. $100.00 obo
STOCK SWINGARM. 45.00 obo
IMS FOLDING SHIFTER. $15.00 obo
STOCK FOOTPEG BAR/IMS PEGS. $50.00 obo
MOOSE RACING BARS. $50.00 obo

Located in SLO california. Local pickup would be great but I'm down to ship anywhere in the states.

Thanks for looking. i don't check my planet minis inbox that often so you'll get a much quicker response if you email or text me. i also have pictures of part numbers and everything in boxes on my phone so just let know what you wanna see i can email it or text it to you.

rickyedge@me.com
(805) 591-9455
Personal protective equipment
Toy Vehicle

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Text sent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.