!!!!!!!!!! Classified Posting Rules !!!!!!!!!!

PlanetMinis Forums

This is a discussion on !!!!!!!!!! Classified Posting Rules !!!!!!!!!! within the KLX110/Midsize Parts for Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; Reposting what FastMC posted awhile back. There have been many threads lately without emails, and remember your location (city, state) needs to be in your ...

This user has no status.

Reposting what FastMC posted awhile back.

There have been many threads lately without emails, and remember your location (city, state) needs to be in your profile and/or post.

Quote Originally Posted by FastMC

Nothing new here to speak of other than the rules will just be more closely enforced...Instead of us giving out warnings or requests to people to update their profile, add contact info, blah blah blah, if all the correct info isnt in the add THE ADD WILL JUST BE DELETED...

The things most people comlain about are "best offer" adds and "lowballers"...Any add that doesnt have a price will go away...Any add without a location under the users screen name will disapear...Any for sale add without contact info such as at least an e-mail address...gone. A phone number is even better...

BUYERS: I would suggest you contact any seller outside of PM BEFORE you send them your money unless it's someone you absolutely trust....If you see an add that reads something like: I have a bunch of stock parts I need to get rid of. I'm too busy right now to list them all and take pics...That should throw up a flag ! He will take your money but is too busy to actually ship them to you...If you see an add like this, contact one of us and the add will be deleted.

There's a lot of good sellers on here, just search the feedback forum for the ones you can trust...

If someone jacks your thread or is throwing lowballs in your add, contact one of us and the posts will be cleared...If they're just throwing lowballs in your add and are too lazy to contact you, then they're not a serious buyer anyway.

SELLERS: Make a list of everything you're selling with PRICES, If you really want to sell them, you're going to want PICTURES, people will ask for them anyway so you may as well just do it...I know I wont buy anything without seeing it first...If you cant figure out how to post pics, E-mail them to someone who can post them for you...

WANTED ADDS: Must at least have location.

So to recap: For the next few days if the add doesnt follow the guidelines which are linked below, one warning will be given with a link to this thread then a few hours later the add will disapear...So if you take the time to make a nice add with pics, do yourself a favor and add the correct info so you dont have to do it all over again.

UPDATE YOUR PROFILE TO INCLUDE YOUR LOCATION UNDER YOUR SCREEN NAME: Go to main menu--user control panel--edit profile--add location...

ADD CONTACT INFO: E-MAIL ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBER

Thanks.

If you haven't read these, take a look at them as well:

http://www.planetminis.com/f11/class...ines-3896.html

http://www.planetminis.com/f11/6-200...ons-31275.html
    Thanks to my 2007 sponsors:

-Shift Mx

Super Moderator
    is full of gas !

Supporting Member

Re: !!!!!!!!!! Classified Posting Rules !!!!!!!!!!

Cool...I've been slacking a bit lately...Too busy this time of year to spend much time on here. It's nice to have some help with the classifieds for a change.
    The older I get, the faster I was !

This user has no status.

there is no way we can keep up with all of the threads... i sure dont have enuf time in the day to do it. Like I have said before we need a mass delete then start all over.
    I'm only slow so everyone can get a good look at my bike. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PlanetMinis.com
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

i think the email info is worthless and it seems everytime I do add my email I get crazy amounts of spam mail.

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by p3racer
    i think the email info is worthless and it seems everytime I do add my email I get crazy amounts of spam mail.

very true i have been getting alot!!

This user has no status.

bump

This user has no status.

What the hell compelse you to bump this? It's a sticky..

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rancho562 View Post
    bump
    HAHA now thats funny.

This user has no status.

I think in every thread title you should post a state abreviation. It takes me to damn long to find out where parts are located and that is a big point of interest I look for, if they are close or not.

is Yeeehaw

Im getting pissed with posting mutliple threads.....

Really, Im not bumping mine for two or so pages but people keep posting up different threads for different items. This should be limited, just saying.

is Got real eased to start
    riding.... slowly....HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Amsoil Man View Post
    Im getting pissed with posting mutliple threads.....

Really, Im not bumping mine for two or so pages but people keep posting up different threads for different items. This should be limited, just saying.

Yesss!!! When parting out a bike, have one thread for each bike being parted.

is Ready to ride!

Any chance the 'bump' option could go away? Or change the classified section so that the threads with new posts don't move to the top of the list?

I get tired of sorting through old threads that have been listed for weeks, that appear to be new listings. I think it'd clean the classified threads up, A LOT.

Sponsored Links