Local Street/Trail Rides In Bay Area, CA

PlanetMinis Forums

This is a discussion on Local Street/Trail Rides In Bay Area, CA within the Local Ride Days forums, part of the Event Forums category; Anyone live in the Bay Area, Pleasant Hill, San Ramon Ca that rides ?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    This user has no status.

Anyone live in the Bay Area, Pleasant Hill, San Ramon Ca that rides ?

This user has no status.

I'm in los altos. Right by Palo Alto. I'm riding hollister tomorrow on my mini.

This user has no status.

Also there is a race at carnagie svra on march 8th after 3 or 4 pm sometime. U should come out it's a good time.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PlanetMinis.com
    Advertisements

is great

I'm in Pleasanton, was at clubmoto today, will be at 408mx Saturday or Sunday with a mini and big bike. I also have 2 CT70's for the street.

This user has no status.

Double check their schedule I think it's a othg practice and race this weekend.

This user has no status.

I'm in pacifica not a whole lot around here but a few places

is great

Quote Originally Posted by Merk View Post
    Double check their schedule I think it's a othg practice and race this weekend.
    Yep othg only both days. I'm bored with club moto so maybe carnegie.

This user has no status.

Dude I rode hollister hills today on my pitbike. Damn it was fun. The mx track and the newer kids track next to the vintage track are a blast on my 12" mod. Can't wait to go back.

This user has no status.

Dude I rode hollister hills today on my pitbike. Damn it was fun. The mx track and the newer kids track next to the vintage track are a blast on my 12" mod. Can't wait to go back.
    Is your bike registered? When I used to ride hollister they were pretty tight on having stickers, and constantly checking sound regulations. Thats awesome if they have lightened up a little bit. Only thing I really disliked about that place is how crowded it can get on the weekends. The 4x4 park is extremely fun too if your into that.

This user has no status.

I'm in the east bay, in Oakley by Brentwood and Antioch. I'm riding Hollister this weekend it should be fun I haven't been there in about 12 years. It should be a blast on minis and big bikes. I ride up in the mountains a lot as well as Carnegie because it's close. Frank Raines is fun too if your into trails

This user has no status.

Yes I just titled and registered my bbr mm12p and I have a spark arrestor screen as well. Bike runs horrible with spark arrestor In tho. There was about 5 people there yesterday (Thursday) so nobody was even working the front gate/collecting $ or checking reg. on weekends it's much more strict.

Motozahn I sold my 450 last week as well as my Chevy. Saving for a house..(almost impossible with a pitbike addiction hahaha). Trails are fun, it's where I started riding when I was 6 but tracks are where it's at man. Skills build faster, conditions are better and you don't absolutely thrash you bikes. I'm rebuilding my motor this week but than I'm down to meet up at hollister one of these days to smash minis!

This user has no status.

Yes I just titled and registered my bbr mm12p and I have a spark arrestor screen as well. Bike runs horrible with spark arrestor In tho. There was about 5 people there yesterday (Thursday) so nobody was even working the front gate/collecting $ or checking reg. on weekends it's much more strict. Motozahn I sold my 450 last week as well as my Chevy. Saving for a house..(almost impossible with a pitbike addiction hahaha). Trails are fun, it's where I started riding when I was 6 but tracks are where it's at man. Skills build faster, conditions are better and you don't absolutely thrash you bikes. I'm rebuilding my motor this week but than I'm down to meet up at hollister one of these days to smash minis!
    Yeah I like groomed perfect tracks they are fun but I grew up racing hillclimbs and hairscrambles and riding trails, it's not everyone's favorite but that's just me. And yeah that would be fun for sure to meet up sometime. I feel your pain though I spend wayyy to much Money on pitbikes haha. And yeah trails suck for beating on bikes but I'm am OCD about my bikes so I keep them clean lol!

This user has no status.

I rode metcalf yesterday. Mostly all on the mx track. It was a frekin blast on my full mod. I was lappin all the big bikes hahahaha! I posted a go pro in the "roost area>proof that you ride" forum. I think that place is the ticket for a ride day man. Let's do something in march after the carnagie race out there. Sat or Sunday.

This user has no status.

Metcalf is awesome for minis i plan on going sometime this week

is great

Do you guys want to ride on Sunday or Monday? I'll go pretty much anywhere within 2 hours

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links