Upstate new york

PlanetMinis Forums

Upstate new york

This is a discussion on Upstate new york within the Local Ride Days forums, part of the Event Forums category; Anybody from new York state have local ride days? Lookin for new places and people to ride/race with. Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk...

Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rm25088
  • 1 Post By FlowTrails411
  • 1 Post By DirtBikeDan296

Thread: Upstate new york

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    sjg119's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    253

    Upstate new york

    Anybody from new York state have local ride days? Lookin for new places and people to ride/race with.

    Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    FlowTrails411's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    139
    I'M in Clarence, NY. Area 51 motocross has a Good pit bike track for mod bikes, and i have a quarry dialed in for pit bikes. Hundreds of acres to ride. Usually get a crew out riding pit bikes saturday- monday at the quarry. Guys park at my house and go through a neighborhood to get there. several turn tracks set up with big berms, jumps and woops and tons of trails and other fun free ride things.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    sjg119's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    253
    I'd love to come ride...although it's a 3 1/2 hour trip one way lol that's a haul

    Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PlanetMinis.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    is If it isn't broke, fix it
    anyways.
     
    rm25088's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    clinton, ma
    Posts
    253
    Find a cheap hotel and make a weekend out of it. That'd be cool.
    sjg119 likes this.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    FlowTrails411's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by sjg119 View Post
    I'd love to come ride...although it's a 3 1/2 hour trip one way lol that's a haul

    Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
    Well if you want to make the trip one day, message me, ill give you directions. One guy drives an hour and 45 minutes to come ride. 3.5 hours isn't that bad
    sjg119 likes this.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    is Building a track for the 110
     
    DirtBikeDan296's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowTrails411 View Post
    Well if you want to make the trip one day, message me, ill give you directions. One guy drives an hour and 45 minutes to come ride. 3.5 hours isn't that bad
    once I get my bike built and fixed I'll gladly come up! I'm from Clarence as well your like 10 min down the road. I'm also building a track in my backyard but it's nothing special at all.
    FlowTrails411 likes this.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    FlowTrails411's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBikeDan296 View Post
    once I get my bike built and fixed I'll gladly come up! I'm from Clarence as well your like 10 min down the road. I'm also building a track in my backyard but it's nothing special at all.
    Nice!! Let me know! Do you know where i live? most people around here know of my house because of the bmx trails that are in my yard... i used to have a really good pit bike track in my yard. planning on making a legit track again at some point over the summer, either at a friends house or at property we own. Im 2 minutes away from Don George's sports center. I have a Skid-steer too, i could help build a track, just need to borrow a trailer to get the thing places.
    Last edited by FlowTrails411; 04-24-2016 at 09:25 PM.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    is Building a track for the 110
     
    DirtBikeDan296's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowTrails411 View Post
    Nice!! Let me know! Do you know where i live? most people around here know of my house because of the bmx trails that are in my yard... i used to have a really good pit bike track in my yard. planning on making a legit track again at some point over the summer, either at a friends house or at property we own. Im 2 minutes away from Don George's sports center. I have a Skid-steer too, i could help build a track, just need to borrow a trailer to get the thing places.
    Yeah you live right in the hollow! Where is this property your trying to build the track on?

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    FlowTrails411's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBikeDan296 View Post
    Yeah you live right in the hollow! Where is this property your trying to build the track on?
    The property we own is in Great Valley NY, so its a bit of a drive, but there will be a track there at some point. We are also making a track at a friends house in Akron, NY. We already have the track worked in but there aren't any jumps yet. His skid-steer is broken at the moment so if he doesn't fix his soon, we are going to take mine over there.

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. New guy from upstate, ny
    By jsenclosures in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 05:15 PM
  2. any upstate new york riders?
    By Egan3 in forum Roost Area
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 08:57 PM
  3. anyone looking for a 110 in upstate ny??
    By clint224 in forum Complete Bikes For Sale - All makes and models
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 01:16 AM
  4. New from upstate NY
    By 06CRF88 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 07:17 PM
  5. upstate NY
    By MxTRX450Rider in forum Mini Bike Events
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 09:20 PM

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Sponsored Links

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0