Hey spiz5 or anyone else in IL or interested in an event

PlanetMinis Forums

This is a discussion on Hey spiz5 or anyone else in IL or interested in an event within the Local Ride Days forums, part of the Event Forums category; I talked briefly with GM Ward today and he asked if our group would be interested in having an event in his new indoor riding ...

This user has no status.

I talked briefly with GM Ward today and he asked if our group would be interested in having an event in his new indoor riding area. it's about 3 hours and 40 minutes north of me but I'd be up if we could get a group together. maybe make it a North vs South event or something like that. I'm going to check with the guys I ride with, if you think you guys might be up to it lets start trying to make it happen. I was thinking of getting a group to go up on Feb 18 or 25 but if we could get the place all to ourselves I think it would be a good time. here's a link to the place

Megatraxs

This user has no status.

Sounds good.

We might be going this Saturday since it is supposed to be in the 50's.

is 10 year member still has no
    status

Ive been several times, let me know when you set a date its only an hour away from me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PlanetMinis.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    This user has no status.

Supporting Member

I'm in Marion, IA. Not too far away from you guys. What is this event? Mini's only? I've thought hard about riding up there with some buddies on my full size bike, but college classes have taken priority lately. :'( Also been wanting to hit the Mendota Megacross sometime this year!
    Not addicted. Hidden Content

This user has no status.

a group of us are going up this Sat (Jan 2 Wardy mentioned if there were enough of us they would make a specific pitbike class for the day. I'm thinking it won't be as crowded because the D17 banquet is also Sat. our group has 4 for sure and there's around 6 to 8 more that are talking about it but I'm not sure if the will make it or not. if this goes over well I'm thinking of seeing if we can get a pitbike only Sat night. thinking of Feb 18 or 25. I'll post about that later. if anyone makes it look us up, 804 and 611 in a white van.

This user has no status.

we had a group of 6 of us go up to Megatraxs Saturday. the place is perfect for pit bikes. I'd really like to get a group together and do a ride day on a Sat night. the place can be rented for $450 from 5:30 to 8:30. they recommend no more than 15 people but would be willing to work with us on that. I'd really like to do a hour or so of free ride then have a friendly two or three moto format of north vs south or something like that. anyone interested in trying to get something going for Feb 18 or 25?

Sponsored Links