PlanetMinis Forums banner

Classic style Minitrail of the Month for May & June 2017

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  tmas 
#1 ·

First ten bikes that are posted are in.

Bike's eligible for contest-

all Honda Mini Trails, QA50, Z50, Z50R, ZB50, CT70, Monkey, Dax, Chaly and all reproduction styles of the original Honda Trail Bikes. The intention of this rule is to limit the class to Trail Bike style mini's. Monthly winners will be decided by Planet Mini's Member poll.

Rules-

Any Rim Diameter up to 12".

Horizontal Honda style engines only. Any size CC as long as it still resembles the Horizontal Honda style engines.

Post them up !!!!! Like the other bike polls, try not to quote someones post that has a bunch of pictures in it.....I may also weed out a few posts to keep all the entries on the first page, so don't be offended if a few random posts get deleted till all the entries and pictures are in.

tmas

See less See more
#3 ·
I'll Post my work in progress since nobody is posting bikes...
Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motorcycle Car

#5 · (Edited)
I call this my Black and Red...Recycled Cycle. It was built from the crappiest parts in my stash. I sought out the worst parts, blasted them clean, welded cracks and knocked out the dents, them painted every single thing either black or red with rattle cans. Engine is a TB 117 with race head-ported, mikuni VM20, on 12v Z50 (busted) cases, with a Super Stealth exhaust.
It's 98% done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.