PlanetMinis Forums

My worst pit bike crash EVER... Pictures inside! Need help finding this part to buy

This is a discussion on My worst pit bike crash EVER... Pictures inside! Need help finding this part to buy within the Roost Area forums, part of the General Talk category; Going about 35-40 mph, a car zoomed right past me honking the horn for absolutely no reason at all and purposely ran me off the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    This user has no status.

My worst pit bike crash EVER... Pictures inside! Need help finding this part to buy

Going about 35-40 mph, a car zoomed right past me honking the horn for absolutely no reason at all and purposely ran me off the road into a foot high curb that I collided into which caused me to flip twice... This road was pretty much vacant and hasn't seen a car for who knows how long... I remember this exact car and I think he may have been following me from my house... I had to spend a night in the hospital, wreckless drivers FTL... I really need help finding the part that is boxed in white in the last picture... If anyone has that part, I would be more than willing to buy it. If someone can link me somewhere that has that part, I'd be very thankful. Pics of the damage done to me coming soon... After being rushed to the hospital, I couldn't take any pictures... my brother sent me the pictures below and boxed out what I need to fix the bike.

This user has no status.

Re: My worst pit bike crash EVER... Pictures inside! Need help finding this part to b

Glad you're okay! Wreckless drivers are the worst! I got the front end of my BMX bike smashed cus some fag rolling out of an alley like 15mph cliped my forks as I was riding. I got thrown off my bike and the dude drove away without even glancing back. Check the classifieds for the upper clamps I'm sure someone on here has them for sale.

This user has no status.

Re: My worst pit bike crash EVER... Pictures inside! Need help finding this part to b

Quote Originally Posted by SUZUKIRM12594
    Glad you're okay! Wreckless drivers are the worst! I got the front end of my BMX bike smashed cus some fag rolling out of an alley like 15mph cliped my forks as I was riding. I got thrown off my bike and the dude drove away without even glancing back. Check the classifieds for the upper clamps I'm sure someone on here has them for sale.

Wreckless drivers suck dude! Sorry to hear about your accident =/

This user has no status.

from the looks of your bike im sure the crash tickled a little bit. but yeah i hate wreckless drivers too but i dont really have much room to talk about because i get road rage when someone doesnt use their turn signals. not sure why but it sets me off big time anything else idc what they do.

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitt311
    from the looks of your bike im sure the crash tickled a little bit. but yeah i hate wreckless drivers too but i dont really have much room to talk about because i get road rage when someone doesnt use their turn signals. not sure why but it sets me off big time anything else idc what they do.

Haha, that's hilarious... I have a cuzin that's the same exact way

If anyone knows where I can get a bar clamp that will fit, please sell me one or direct me to an ebay link!!!!!

is 1/16/11 Sold the last of
    my 50 parts today so I think
    I'm outa here!

Forget the clamp...just buy a new fork set up of good quality. Those china forks are prolly bent anyways.

Sorry to hear about that and thank goodness you're ok

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy P
    Forget the clamp...just buy a new fork set up of good quality. Those china forks are prolly bent anyways.

Sorry to hear about that and thank goodness you're ok

Thanks a lot bro! It means a lot to me that you guys care that I'm ok. I would buy a whole new front end assembly but I am super short on cash... I was just hoping to buy a new bar clamp... The china forks are not that bad. this is my beater pit bike. this bike has been thru so much... From three feet of snow to two feet of mudding for hours... My options are to either have this welded by a shop for $10-15, JB Weld it myself, or buy a new clamp which seems to be the safest idea.

This user has no status.

That sucks that's why you should always ride with a friend that way when that happens to you your friend can beat the **** out of the driver haha

Glad you're okay

but carma will get that guys ass don't worry

maybe you'll see on the news guy ran into telephone pole and totaled car haha

This user has no status.

sorry to hear about your luck dude..too bad u didnt get a plate number so you could burn that careless pricks house down in his sleep

This user has no status.

if its a 50 stock upper triple you need PM me..ill be more than happy to help you out dude!

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CGrumley
    That sucks that's why you should always ride with a friend that way when that happens to you your friend can beat the **** out of the driver haha

Glad you're okay

but carma will get that guys ass don't worry

maybe you'll see on the news guy ran into telephone pole and totaled car haha

You're absolutely right, Bad karma is a bitch! but even if I was riding with a friend, he sure as hell wouldn't be able to catch that prick with the way he was doing like over 90 mph in a 25... I just wish i could have gotten a plate number but I'm sure this isn't the end of this story...

Quote Originally Posted by DGAF MATTY 420
    if its a 50 stock upper triple you need PM me..ill be more than happy to help you out dude!

Thanks so much man! I'll PM you right away!

is doin' your mom

I had that exact clamp setup...sadly, my g/f snapped it last week in the exact spots that you did. DO NOT HAVE IT WELDED!!!!! It is pot metal if you lay it down it will break for sure. I looked all around for a clamp, ended up buying a new front end.

I finally did find the clamp online on the ssr70 B model i belive. Good luck finding one

is doin' your mom

Stock 50 upper will not work. pw50 wont either, i tried

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gncc_jake
    Stock 50 upper will not work. pw50 wont either, i tried

Aw man... are you serious??

This user has no status.

haha ur really lucky tht guy didnt call the police and file an accident

you would have had soooooo many tickets holyshiit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads