PlanetMinis Forums

Problem With Powroll Products

This is a discussion on Problem With Powroll Products within the Roost Area forums, part of the General Talk category; First off I don't like to trash talk other companies. But I've sent and they have received my crank a week before thanksgiving and I ...

This user has no status.

First off I don't like to trash talk other companies. But I've sent and they have received my crank a week before thanksgiving and I have no contact from them yet. They estimated 4-6 weeks and that's fine but were going on 8-9 weeks now. They also said they had the piston kit in stock and they just had to do the stroke work on my crank.

I've been a parts manager a long time now and I know all about back ordered parts and other things like that but i think its a pretty DICK move to not answer someone's e-mail or call somebody back when they leave you a very polite and informative message of there concern for their parts. I am a very patient person and hate getting angry on a phone because that solves nothing, but has anyone else had a problem with them or can help me out?

Sorry for the long story or if this makes somebody mad because they think I'm ranting about a company they like.

This user has no status.

Hmmm. Kinda sucks because Powroll has been around forever. I've heard that they haven't even been answering the phone as of late. You'd think that they'd have alotta biz with all the trail bike and ATV engines in the world? I hope they get their act together soon. They've been doing good work for a long time. --L*64

This user has no status.

Ya .., deff. sucks to hear this !! I'd be call'n them tomorrow to see what's up ...

I've bought all kinds of stuff from them over the years with no problems so far .. Knock on wood ..

is TMGP #78

yeah we been trying to contact them for atleast alittle over a month for a piston kit on our endurance bike that we need to do a refresh on....

This user has no status.

I call every other day Monday then Thursday since their only open four days, still had no return calls or even answers when called.

This user has no status.

hey just got some good news from powroll they will be doing my work in a couple of days. The main cause of the delay is that there is only two guy's doing the machine work and one girl in the office.

Ads