practice practice

PlanetMinis Forums

practice practice

This is a discussion on practice practice within the Stunt Minis forums, part of the General Talk category; So I was tooling on my 50 the other day practicing wheelies. I've got a 100cc with a clutch which helps me out a bit ...

This user has no status.

practice practice

So I was tooling on my 50 the other day practicing wheelies. I've got a 100cc with a clutch which helps me out a bit as I'm practicing for my big bike. First issue I know is bike related and should be fixed soon here is my swing arm bushings were trashed making it very weird to clutch up wheelies. But the main problem I have is something I'm doing isn't balancing right. Seems either I'm leaning to the right or the bike is doing it but I think it's me. What can I do to help my self to stop leaning over if that's what I'm doing which I probably am. Other thing I know I'm doing is leaning forward when I wheelie and it usually kills the wheelie pretty quick. I'm guessing practice I'd only going to help and I'm not on a level road either which I'm sure isn't helping but it cab only make me better right?

This user has no status.

try to wheelie going up hill it helps me out a lot.. im not the best wheelie guy but make sure you stay centered and your back tire is straight as can be. and lean back it will keep your wheelie lower on the balancing point.. and practice practice

This user has no status.

so the swing arm bushing flopping around probably isn't helping? lol Also was wondering i'm not even sure how much air was in the tires is there a certain psi that would help out a little bit

Sponsored Links