beginning of my stunt 50

PlanetMinis Forums

beginning of my stunt 50

This is a discussion on beginning of my stunt 50 within the Stunt Minis forums, part of the General Talk category; I had a 50 a while back. (the one in my avatar) and should have never sold it but i did. I went way to ...

This user has no status.

beginning of my stunt 50

I had a 50 a while back. (the one in my avatar) and should have never sold it but i did. I went way to far with that bike any way and wanted to start fresh. I couldn't find any stock 50's for a decent price in my area so i ended up with this 50 clone. Everything is basically a 50 except it has a 100cc clutched 4 speed motor in it and a disk front brake. When i first picked it up it didn't run very well, the rear brake didn't work, the motor mount bolts were all loose. After my first ride on it i realized the swing arm bushings were trashed(BAD!!!) so i got a stock 50 swinger since i was going to build my own stocker before i found this. Also at the same time i picked up a five-o tall seat pitster shock and a bbr triple clamp. So i got to work today after work. Snapped some quick pics when i was done don't mind my garage i made a bit of a mess. Still waiting on my plastics to show up. I need to mock up a frame extension sort of like the 50 stunt 12 oclock bar but i just want it so i don't scrape the pipe up like my first loop out ended up doing. Need to figure out this carb or get a new one its really annoying me it'll run fine one minute and now it only runs on choke. I already cleaned the jets out once they were plugged so hard i can't believe it ran at all! Any way on to the pics

This user has no status.

Don't mind my welding this is probably the second time i've welded since highschool Also got my air filter in today yay

Sponsored Links