PlanetMinis Forums banner

rebuilding a 110cc top end

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  jrswerkz 
#1 ·
Hi to all and hope to get some help.I am working on a 110cc chinese bike and started to smoke so i decided to open her up.First of all are these cylinders nikasil or can it be lightly honed and just install new rings(bore is 52.)The only 4-stroke ive worked on are chevy engines so i see no major difference.Sorry but i really dont know the brand but has a sticker -Y N B Motors with 8 balls in the center.I hope i gave enough info and can get some advise.Thanks again

#2 ·
They are not nikasil cylinders and your motor if it is an import is probaly 52.4 mm bore so there is quite a few options as for a piston. Or if it is 52mm which I dont think any china motors come with there are lots of 52mm pistons out there too. Well 110 china motors actually are 107cc and they are usually 52.4 mm bore with a 49.5mm stroke. Also if you could post a pic of it we could help id it.

#3 ·
i can almost guaruntee (sp) the chinese companies dont use nicaksil considering its cost and how cheap they make the bikes for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.