PlanetMinis Forums banner

GYTR kit part #s

34K views 69 replies 27 participants last post by  Gizmo00o 
#1 ·
For everyone who wanted to know, here is a list of all the parts in the GYTR 84 kit. I cross referenced some of the numbers and found out that the cylinder IS a stock 90 cylinder, every thing else seems to be original. The rotor housing and rotor assy (I think thats the oil pump) numbers dont apear to be right but maybe they are just not in the system yet.

See less See more
#2 ·
yea thats the one i was talking about and how do you get the cam. i dont see it listed so i just orderd one from a 90 a week ago. i have the cylender, cam but the piston and rings are comeing from cali fo it will take a couple more days. but its all useless without 1st gear which i orderd april 6th and still havent got it im sooo pissed!

#3 ·
I dont know about the cam, it may use the stock 50 cam and that could be why the kit only makes 6 hp.

#5 ·
did the oil pump part # ever get figured out because i have all the stuff to go on my bike i just need the oil pump for the basic 84. and all i need is the rotor housing and rotor assembly??????? i have the piston, cylender, 90 cam, rings, gaskets.

#6 ·
nope, still havent figured it out, the guys at yamaha said those should be the right part #'s but they are supposed to be checking into it for me.

#7 ·
WOW i just went to pick up my stuff i got the piston, rings, cylender, head gasket, base gasket, ttr90 cam and it cost obo $$300 with a discount!!!!!! from 353.27 thats rediculous the piston cost 152.24 WTF why is it soo high. deffenetly not going to keep these parts unless theres something i can do. WTF

#9 ·
this may be off topic a bit but i saw a new TTR 50 with all the GYTR parts on it at chapparal for, you ready for this?, a whopping $4699.99!!! plus tax, license, registration, freight, docking fees, handling and what ever else they can try and throw at you.

i just about fell over in disgust when i saw that price tag......

#12 ·
hi im not sure where i should post this but as i see it was mensioned in this thread id thought id ask as im new to this forum. i am from the uk so i am the only one i know of with a ttr 50 and want soe light engine upgrades i see that alot of you say about hot cams from the trr 90 and 125 does this really work and whats the best one to get and where if this is in the wrong place just say thanks

#13 ·
The ttr50, ttr90, ttr125, yfm80, and the yamaha breeze all share the same cam design. The breeze cam is the biggest of these stock cams and works well in ttr50's and 90's. hope this helps.

P.S. the factory breeze cam costs alot less than aftermarket cams, I think it's less than $60 USD>

#16 ·
What kind of kit? standard 88 or something more?

#18 ·
Has anybody found out the part number for the high flow oil pump? I called yamaha directly and they told me to get in touch with my local yamaha dealer which I did and I fould absolutely useless....

On a side note, what are the part number for the clutch parts included in the big bore kit?

#67 ·
Has anybody found out the part number for the high flow oil pump? I called yamaha directly and they told me to get in touch with my local yamaha dealer which I did and I fould absolutely useless....

On a side note, what are the part number for the clutch parts included in the big bore kit?
i might be able to help out, let me get to my stuff tomorrow but I might be able to hook you up. pm me tomorrow and remind me

#19 ·
justin_l_ said:

Justin, great question! I would sure like the part #s for that GYTR oil pump and GYTR clutch pressure plate and disks.

Mike

#21 ·
theroyz71 said:
Mike,

Don't you already have those parts since you have the GYT-R BBK on your TTR?

David,

Yes I do on my GYTR BBK but I'm buying another one that has a 88 Kitaco kit on it without the GYTR oil pump and heavy duty clutch and I want to install these on that one as well as well. I dont have a BB pipe on my bike now just a regular FMF powercore. Looking at buying a bbr BB pipe. You want first dibs on my regular FMF powercore? Probably be the end of this month before I sell.

Mike

#24 ·
For those of you who dont know, Powroll now offers a high-compression piston kit for the 50 that uses a stock 90 cylinder or it can be used in the GYTR bore kit. 11.5:1 compression with GYTR kit and 15:1 compression with the stock 50 head.

#25 ·
Well I made some progress with the Clutch disks today, they are available under the part numbers on the first page of this thread (friction disks) They retail for like $48 and they are available from yamaha dealers. There is no pressure plate, just the two disks.

We spent like 2 hours trying to figure out the oil pump, we know the part numbers and they are also on the first page, rotor housing, rotor assy., pump cover, and the pump cover gasket. The pump cover gasket is the only thing that came up. The dealer was on the phone with some guy at yamaha direct when I left and he said that he would get back to me tomorrow with results hopefully.

#26 ·
justin_l_ said:
Well I made some progress with the Clutch disks today, they are available under the part numbers on the first page of this thread (friction disks) They retail for like $48 and they are available from yamaha dealers. There is no pressure plate, just the two disks.

We spent like 2 hours trying to figure out the oil pump, we know the part numbers and they are also on the first page, rotor housing, rotor assy., pump cover, and the pump cover gasket. The pump cover gasket is the only thing that came up. The dealer was on the phone with some guy at yamaha direct when I left and he said that he would get back to me tomorrow with results hopefully.

Justin... exactly how my trip to Yamaha went as well. Parts guy says oil pump not available. Pretty much can get all of the clutch stuff, as far as the pressure plate not sure... I see the clamp listed with the clutch items, don't know what that would be unless that is the pressure plate??

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.