GYTR kit part #s

PlanetMinis Forums

GYTR kit part #s

This is a discussion on GYTR kit part #s within the Yamaha TTR50 forums, part of the General Talk category; For everyone who wanted to know, here is a list of all the parts in the GYTR 84 kit. I cross referenced some of the ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    This user has no status.

GYTR kit part #s

For everyone who wanted to know, here is a list of all the parts in the GYTR 84 kit. I cross referenced some of the numbers and found out that the cylinder IS a stock 90 cylinder, every thing else seems to be original. The rotor housing and rotor assy (I think thats the oil pump) numbers dont apear to be right but maybe they are just not in the system yet.

06 ttr50: V2 i-shock, sp-5s, gytr sport kit, gytr kickstart kit, TwoBros gas cap, TwoBros tall seat, TwoBros bar kit, TwoBros M-6 pipe, TwoBros Swingarm, TwoBros HD peg mount, Kitaco 88.

04 ttr125: dual sport kit, BBR 150 kit, moose sprockets, moose bars, uni air filter, BBR chain guide, Bridgestone dual sport tires, Barnett clutch kit, BBR frame cradle.

This user has no status.

yea thats the one i was talking about and how do you get the cam. i dont see it listed so i just orderd one from a 90 a week ago. i have the cylender, cam but the piston and rings are comeing from cali fo it will take a couple more days. but its all useless without 1st gear which i orderd april 6th and still havent got it im sooo pissed!
    TTR50, two brothers pro bar kit, HD springs front and back (.25" spacer), tall seat, Classic honda +2.5 swing arm, HD foot pegs, jet kit, air filter, tires(sudded,dirt,motard), custon front fender, blue hubs and black rims...etc

Hidden Content

This user has no status.

I dont know about the cam, it may use the stock 50 cam and that could be why the kit only makes 6 hp.
    06 ttr50: V2 i-shock, sp-5s, gytr sport kit, gytr kickstart kit, TwoBros gas cap, TwoBros tall seat, TwoBros bar kit, TwoBros M-6 pipe, TwoBros Swingarm, TwoBros HD peg mount, Kitaco 88.

04 ttr125: dual sport kit, BBR 150 kit, moose sprockets, moose bars, uni air filter, BBR chain guide, Bridgestone dual sport tires, Barnett clutch kit, BBR frame cradle.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PlanetMinis.com
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

I'm running a Hotcam from the ttr125

This user has no status.

did the oil pump part # ever get figured out because i have all the stuff to go on my bike i just need the oil pump for the basic 84. and all i need is the rotor housing and rotor assembly??????? i have the piston, cylender, 90 cam, rings, gaskets.
    TTR50, two brothers pro bar kit, HD springs front and back (.25" spacer), tall seat, Classic honda +2.5 swing arm, HD foot pegs, jet kit, air filter, tires(sudded,dirt,motard), custon front fender, blue hubs and black rims...etc

Hidden Content

This user has no status.

nope, still havent figured it out, the guys at yamaha said those should be the right part #'s but they are supposed to be checking into it for me.

This user has no status.

WOW i just went to pick up my stuff i got the piston, rings, cylender, head gasket, base gasket, ttr90 cam and it cost obo $$300 with a discount!!!!!! from 353.27 thats rediculous the piston cost 152.24 WTF why is it soo high. deffenetly not going to keep these parts unless theres something i can do. WTF

Hidden Content

This user has no status.

Hey Can You Check To See If I Can Buy Just The Kick Starter Its Self

This user has no status.

this may be off topic a bit but i saw a new TTR 50 with all the GYTR parts on it at chapparal for, you ready for this?, a whopping $4699.99!!! plus tax, license, registration, freight, docking fees, handling and what ever else they can try and throw at you.

i just about fell over in disgust when i saw that price tag......

This user has no status.

Holy Crap Thats Great Think Of How Much It Will Hold The Resale Value Hahaha

This user has no status.

that is retarded. that's a big price tag on that ttr lol.

ahhh...i love chapparal...just the smell of it when you walk in.

This user has no status.

hi im not sure where i should post this but as i see it was mensioned in this thread id thought id ask as im new to this forum. i am from the uk so i am the only one i know of with a ttr 50 and want soe light engine upgrades i see that alot of you say about hot cams from the trr 90 and 125 does this really work and whats the best one to get and where if this is in the wrong place just say thanks

This user has no status.

The ttr50, ttr90, ttr125, yfm80, and the yamaha breeze all share the same cam design. The breeze cam is the biggest of these stock cams and works well in ttr50's and 90's. hope this helps.

P.S. the factory breeze cam costs alot less than aftermarket cams, I think it's less than $60 USD>

This user has no status.

The Cam For The Gytr Kit Comes With The Head Only. Thats Why No Part #. I Got All The Parts For Low Budget Big Bore, Minus The Cam For $200. But I Work At The Dealership. Piston Is Ridiculously Priced. What Cam Works Best?

This user has no status.

Also, I Just Found Out That Two Bros Is Gonna Have A Takegawa Kit Out For Ttr Within Next Couple Of Weeks. I Have Part# And Pricing If Interested

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links